Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what a day

I hope I'm not over reacted the outskirts of the town. I step out from the tram,then walked a few minutes  as my  exercise for the day. It takes 15 minutes until I reach the store where I stop by. Sight seeing!is my purpose why I ride tram going to town. Always alone at home,is not much fun so I entertain myself in the city.

I have this attitude of being quite then observe people's move. If your pregnant you cannot walked too fast,because you have this short breath. So I sat for 2 minutes until I saw beggars,bending down there knee in the cold cold day. I have no idea from what country they came from but they are not Asian anyway. It's a pity situation that we have such like this even here. As I know it's illegal here to beg on the street,and lot of them caught by police last summer.

I am more thankful that I have this life (even we are not rich). It is not easy to be poor,but I think begging is not the right solution. Opportunities is everywhere if you fight and willingly will find it. We need to struggle for our survival but choose to work instead not by asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment