Friday, September 17, 2010

tasty day

The day was full of surprises,handle in the kitchen preparing food for my guests. I am thinking of something different for today's party. Not formal gathering but simple preparation with style. The clock is ticking but I have enough time. I make myself ready thinking further for the future and learning to cooked good food.

Welcome drinks is not bad?when my friends arrive. I improvised 2 different variety,with white wine mixed with sprite(1dl white wine,likewise amount sprite per person).


Then for me and to my pregnant friend,sprite alone with strawberry.









white wine mixed with sprite,decorated with strawberry.very well-liked of my friends.

a crisp delicacy bread,serve together with  welcome drinks. These are the  toppings:
  •    herring roe
  • lemon juice
  • creme fraiche
  • smoke salmon(sliced in small amount)
  • mayonnaise
  • chive(copped small amount). I mixed it all,and decorate again little amount of roe on top as well with  mayonnaise.


 

one of my main course,ribs cooked in the oven for 45 minutes. I found this from my collection of recipes.The apple juice and honey gives the smell to a delicious dish.

 The table is ready, meal is serve!. Old,fine school  memories updates,brings life in the table. follow with a peal of laugher,until we felt a full stomach. Every one are satisfied,that's all for the day. I was happy for today's gathering.

Thanks for dropping by,have a nice weekend to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment