Tuesday, September 14, 2010

massage chair

foot reflexology is my favorite part of this masage chair.
In the moment of time,truth that I'm at home,I can't use our massage chair. We bought it for 2 years ago practically speaking it's more cheaper than going to service massage center.  After work I sat for 15 minutes sometimes I make it 30 min. We both love it,you cannot really compare with real hands but almost near to reality anyway.

We allow ourselves to have massage once we felt we're running out of strength. I am thinking to try a few minutes today,but thinking that I have a baby in my stomach so I regret to take the risk.

I need to wait after Oct month,I have 1 year maternity leave and have enough time for it.

My beloved, he can fall asleep anytime. His 2nd valuable things after tv. We have the same likes and dislikes,both love to stay home then take our day easy.










screen where you can choose what program of massage you would wish to have.could operate both  manual or automatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment